Imagine having your podcasts broadcasted over multiple local, regional, and global platforms.
Imagine the Marketing Collateral you create. 52 -15 minute podcasts (13 weeks X 4 segments per show), Show Notes converted into website content, brochures, media kits, etc.
Imagine broadcasting to over 166 countries, 85% of all the countries around the world, and do that while promoting your brand & expertise.
Imagine working with some of the top global entrepreneurs and business owners as peers helping you build the business as you help them.
What would that do for your business?
That is the offer and an offer that will redefine you and your business. Join the team at IBGR and host your own podcast slot. Our requirements are simple: know your topic because you live it and have a current business you run, we will handle the rest. At this price point you find no offer this good for the exposure, teamwork, and reach your message will receive.
$500.00 is a 3 month or quarterly charge (13 weeks or $38.46 a show) for a 60 minute podcast hosted by IBGR and delivered on weekends (13 shows total). This is 1/3 of the price of just having a podcast produced with no marketing support.
AUTHORITY Host Level Features:
- Weekend podcast in your local market
- A plug-and-play easy to use script to follow
- Your show is recorded and a podcast provided
- Your 60 second commercial plays daily in your local market
The Authority is our Basic PAK. It allows you to quickly gain visibility and exposure for your business and your expertise. Impact entrepreneurs and business owners in your regional market. We are entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs!
Visibility & Exposure
- Personalized show graphic and listing on IBGR.Network
- Promotions on IBGR.Network social media sites - Events Only
- Podcast airs on 13 Internet Directories, IBGR.Network and App
- Marketed regionally
- Interact as an authority in our Community of Commerce
- Brand association with IBGR.Network
- DIY tools to quickly & easily discover your OnAir personality
- Weekly team huddles to provide feedback
- Accountability to produce regular content
LISTEN > ENGAGE > APPLY